Sunday, March 09, 2008

Keep the Customer Satisfied

A few minutes ago, I just completed a user survey from the ForeSee Results corporation about my satisfaction with the official government website of the U.S. Department of State. Many of the questions that the customer service researchers asked seemed to indicate that the State Department was aware that its search engine and archive of online video left something to be desired. As a regular user of the site, who frequently searched for Virtualpolitik-related materials, I also indicated my annoyance with having important digital documents of U.S. public diplomacy efforts frequently removed from the site, as personnel and site design specifications changed over time. In addition, I felt compelled to add that when it came to using the World Wide Web, British diplomats at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office were far ahead of their U.S. counterparts.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home