Thursday, October 08, 2009

Behind the Times

I always feel like I go to the AoIR conference and am immediately confronted with the number of people I will not see present, given the embarrassment of riches in the conference schedule. This year the roster includes danah boyd, Mark Danger Chen, Mia Consalvo, Kathleen Fitzpatrick, Eszter Hargittai, Jeremy Hunsinger, John Logie, Montana Miller, Hector Postigo, and T.L. Taylor. It has been even worse than the 2006 4S conference for providing multi-track missed sessions.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger jeremy said...

the number of missed tracks and presentations mounts year after year... wish there was a way to do it all, but there isn't. maybe i'll do a voice over for my slides, but it won't be the same if i take my time and don't rush through to make the 15 minute deadline... heh.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home